GREAT NEWS! REPLACEMENT FOR OUR CHOLESTX & GLUCOX!
Refrigerate after opening
Facilitates Rapid Normalizing of Blood Fat and Blood Sugar Levels / Promotes An Optimal Metabolism / Targets Reversing Key Aging Indicators*
We are extremely excited to announce that both Cholest-X™ and Gluco-X™ are now reformulated into one single unprecedented product - Metabolic MD™. Metabolic MD™ is a truly historic, highly bioavailable, first-to-market liposomal purified-berberine formula. Elegant studies confirm that Metabolic MD's™ energizing ingredients swiftly help normalize ACE, AGEs, blood fat and blood sugar levels, while cost-effectively inducing healthy weight-loss without jitteriness.*
Metabolic MD™ is an evidence-based, synergistic, comprehensive formulation* designed to:
- Promote rewarding and consistent clinical outcomes in complex metabolic “group” disturbances associated with: (a) excessive body fat, (b) entrenched inflammation, (c) elevated blood cholesterol, (d) high triglycerides, (e) elevated LDL levels, (f) blood sugar dis-regulation, (g) cardiovascular risks, (h) kidney risks, (i) chronic tiredness and fatigue, (j) entrenched inflammation, and (k) key underlying factors of aging.*
- Quickly achieve and maintain ideal weight and body mass index (BMI) outcomes, even for the more stubborn overweight cases.*
- Reduce underlying causations to entrenched inflammation.*
- Facilitate more efficient fatty acid beta-oxidation (fat burning).*
- Promote normalization of high blood pressure and ACE, by helping to counter unhealthy elevated angiotensin levels.*
- Help downregulate excessive kidney ROS and unhealthy NF-kB activity especially in long-term ingrained conditions of kidney stress.*
- Promote swift normalization of HbA1c, blood sugar levels and insulin regulation.*
- Help resolve the key underlying factors causing plaque and blood clots.*
- Effectively helps suppress: (1) Advanced Glycation End products (or AGEs, which is regarded by medical authorities as the primary driving force to the aging process), and (2) the assaults and injuries to the critical inner lining to blood vessels*
- Help facilitate normal heart rhythm.*
- Raise cardiac and muscle mitochondrial ATP production via upregulating pyruvate dehydrogenase complex (PDC).*
- Attain multiple times the blood levels of active berberine compared to standard oral berberine formulas.*
To achieve all of the above, Metabolic MD™ incorporates all non-GMO ingredients in a proprietary synergistic ratio* including:
- Highly concentrated and standardized liposomal Berberine.*
- Highly concentrated and standardized Green Coffee Extract containing 50% Chlorogenic acid (CHA) and < 2% caffeine.*
- Highly concentrated and standardized Citrus aurantium extract → A mild modulator of both favorable α-adrenoreceptor (α1A-AR) and β-adrenoreceptor activity.*
- Standardized Irvingia gabonensis seed extract .*
- Highly concentrated and standardized Camellia sinensis extract containing 60% EGCG.*
- 200mg L-Carnitine per serving.*
- 100mg Benfotiamine - A highly bioavailable vitamin B-1 per serving.*
- Sunflower Lecithin and medium chain triglycerides.*
Metabolic MD™ is imbued with exceptional potency. Metabolic MD™ WAS CONCEIVED AND FORMULATED TO BE THE MOST POTENT SUPPLEMENT IN ITS CLASS (i.e., metabolic modulators) IN ORDER TO ADDRESS A WIDE-SPECTRUM OF METABOLIC RISKS AND PROMOTE HOMEOSTASIS NORMALIZATION PERMANENTLY WHEN TEAMED WITH THE 5 POINT MODEL SYSTEM – E.g., resistant obesity, entrenched inflammation, non-responsive/resistant blood fat and blood sugar regulation, complex cell metabolism dysfunction, multiple cardiovascular risks and deeply disrupted energy (ATP) production. One or more of these conditions are now the hallmark to many/most patients walking into the integrative physician’s office. This formed an urgent need for a nutraceutical product as potent and versatile as Metabolic MD™.*
- HOW WILL MY PATIENTS KNOW WHEN THEIR METABOLISM IS RESPONDING TO METABOLIC MD?
- We are getting subjective reports that after the product has been taken for a few weeks, patients start feeling increased body heat (they feel a bit warmer), especially at night. One case reported they had to cool their bedroom by an extra degree to stay comfortable as they slept, a likely sign that thermogenesis was in higher gear.*
- We are also receiving reports of rapid reversal of entrenched hyperglycemic cases after only a few days of taking 1 capsule b.i.d. Symptoms included the milder symptoms of classical hypoglycemia - subtle shakiness, mild heart palpitation with hunger urges, mental dullness, fatigue, mild dizziness, mild temporary chest restriction, frequent yawning or air hunger, or feeling hung-over. In such events, relief would come quickly with just a few sips of orange juice or a handful of grapes. Because the drop in blood sugar levels to the normal range was so abrupt for metabolisms long adapted to hyperglycemic states, patients were instructed to temporarily lower their dosage to only one capsule daily. Then for those with glucometers, they were instructed to frequently track their blood sugar levels, or symptoms, or both in order to more smoothly and gradually manage the restoration of their blood sugar homeostasis within normal ranges. For example, (i) they were instructed to eat a small amount of fresh grapes or drink 2oz. to 4oz. orange juice if they dipped into hypoglycemia, but no reports surfaced as of this writing likely because (ii) they were also instructed as prophylaxis to eat small frequent high-protein vegetarian meals or drink smoothies (6oz.), at least 6 times daily. Regular meal times were maintained as well. Calorie intake should actually be sufficient to sustain long-term fat loss while sparing body protein stores. So do not worry about the frequency of these small protein-rich vegetarian meals of smoothies. Too rapid a blood sugar drop even if into the normal ranges in patients long suffering from hyperglycemia can be jarring for some.
- For patients suffering from long-term metabolic derangements: (a) reducing dosage of Metabolic MD™ is the simple solution to just one per day, and start with only one capsule daily for at least 1 week; (b) if hypoglycemic events do occur, pre-instruct patients to simply carry with them a handful of raisins, or find a small amount of some healthy juice to drink; however, (c) best management over the entire adjustment period includes incorporating the use of small frequent meals. Together with the 5 Point Model System, many of these cases should eventually be able to return to self-sustaining blood sugar homeostasis for good within 12 weeks.*
- But the best objective means to track your patients' progress and best manage them, in our opinion, is to perform regular BMI studies. These measurements only take a few seconds, and then the software interprets the defining results in seconds. What you want to look for first is: (1) What is the patient's Phase Angle Index (PAI)? Is it above 7.5 or not? At-a-glance, there may be no other more important single biomarker than this to tell you (i) what the average cellular energy levels are and (ii) what the metabolic efficiency is systemically. (2) Is the intracellular water relatively greater than the extracellular water levels? (3) Is the patient dehydrated according to their expected total body water content? (4) Is the patient possibly Essential Fatty Acid (EFA) deficient (i.e., are they below healthy body fat levels)?*
- More on BMI values and what they all mean is next.
Metabolic MD™ is contraindicated when a patient is dehydrated, especially with below normal body fat as detected by BMI screening (e.g., elite athletes who are essential fatty acid deficient; malnourishment syndromes; cachectic states, chronic states of hypoglycemia, etc), and even more especially if they are calcium and magnesium deficient as ascertained via SpectraCell blood analysis. Correct the dehydration, essential fatty acid deficiency and mineral deficiencies first before beginning Metabolic MD™. Patients who suffer from chronic hypoglycemia should not take Metabolic MD™until corrected and then only if medically indicated. Pregnant and lactating patients should not take this product. Folks who monitor their blood sugar levels frequently should proceed with only one capsule daily for two weeks, and then check in to have their physician alter dosages where appropriate.
HOW WILL MY PATIENTS KNOW WHEN THEIR METABOLISM IS FINALLY AT ITS OPTIMAL FUNCTION?
ANSWER: Optimal Regenerative Medical Objectives According to the 5 Point Model System - (A) Phase Angle Index (PAI) determined via standard BMI measurements should be 7.5 or greater; (B) Total Body Water (TBW) should be at upper 75% quartile; (C) Coupled to this, Intracellular Water (IW) should be at upper 75% quartile; and (D) Extracellular Water (EW) should be within normal range and never indicate an out of range IW/EW ratio; (E) Lean protein mass (LPM) should also be at the upper 75% quartile range; (F) White Adipose Tissue (WAT) should be at or below 50% quartile, and (G) Brown Adipose Tissue (BAT) should be at or below 50% quartile range.
- Coupled to the above BMI scores, normal Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, Triglycerides, Cholesterol and LDL levels must be attained, and upper 75% quartile scores for HDL attained.
- Basal Urine should be >6.7 pH; basal axillary temperature should be = 98.0 degrees F, plus or minus 0.2 degrees F. When urine is consistently on the acidic side, and the patient is consistently eating an alkaline diet and drinking alkaline electrolyte-rich water at proper levels, suspect intracellular oxygen deficiency, which is most simply and quickly corrected by EWOT.
- The above optimal levels are not achievable without proper exercise and VO2max, which fundamentally contributes up to 70% of these optimal levels.
- There are several excellent choices when it comes to implementing appropriate exercise instructions and options for you patients...
- The simplest and cheapest is called "jarming". This is simply brisk power walking and slow deep breathing while raising/swinging the arms above shoulder level. This is a great exercise if the patient is not suffering from shoulder, hip, knee or ankle musculo-skeletal injuries or disfunctions.
- The optimal exercise technique to use, without exception, is a low-impact stationary exercise that incorporates oxygen called Exercise With Oxygen Therapy or EWOT (according to Manfred von Ardenne's Oxygen MultiStep Therapy). This specific type of low-impact aerobic, lactate eliminating, alkalizing, maximizing cellular oxygenation (VO2max) exercise is key to achieving the extraordinary regenerative states seen in the long-living, and restoring advanced degenerative states to optimal metabolic performance. Simply stated EWOT turns around the really sick patients on a dime, so to speak, when properly supported and supervised. There are equivalent techniques for the non-ambulatory cases as well.
- To guide the best management and intensity of these two forms of exercise above, there are: (1) Age-Adjusted Aerobic Limit, which is calculate by taking 220 minus the patients' age, then reduced by another 25%, as their maximal heart rate to maintain during aerobic exercise, or (2) the Maximum Aerobic Function Heart Rate (MAF HR) technique or (3) routines of high intensity interval training (HIIT) for those athletically inclined (e.g., bouts of 30 seconds all-out intense aerobics followed by 90 seconds complete rest, repeated 8 cycles, or variations on same formula theme, etc.). See below for more information.
EXAMPLES OF CASE HISTORIES
- For a first example, patient was recently shifted to oral hypoglycemic drug. Over two weeks, first morning glucose value remained 180mg%, +/- 10mg%. After two days of taking 1 capsule Metabolic MD twice daily, the patient reported sleeping better than before and more energized in the afternoons than in many years, but also that their first morning blood sugar level fell to 114mg%. That's a 66mg% drop in just two days - understandably, the patient felt a little "hung-over". Therefore, the dosage of Metabolic MD was reduced to just one daily for 2 weeks, then to be increased to one twice daily for two weeks and re-evaluate.
- For a second example, patient's PAI is below 7.5. (A) Question them about their electrolyte-rich water intake, alkaline forming diet and exercise regimen. (B) Then have them measure their basal urine pH (first morning catch). Assuming they are eating an alkaline forming diet and their urine is at or below 6.6 pH, suspect (i) low reserves of cellular oxygen and (ii) deficient levels of intracellular electrolytes (remember, alkaline electrolytes like potassium are essential for a majority of enzyme functions). Have these adult patients: (1) start a low impact exercise program or EWOT, (2) drink 75oz. to 100oz. per day electrolyte-rich potassium water and (3) take the full recommended daily serving of Essentials 5 in 1™ to promote activation of their intracellular enzymes.*
- If this protocol above does not correct the basal acidic pH urine readings, suspect infection.*
- For a third example at the other end of the spectrum, Patient's PAI is in the 6.5 range. If the patient's IW is greater than their EW level, and their BMI does not indicate dehydration nor total body water excess, this suggests that the patient may be an ideal candidate to quickly correct and enhance their metabolism with Metabolic MD™ supplementation. These patients may be able to attain a PAI at 7.5 or greater within a month if they take the recommended daily dose of Metabolic MD™ and implement daily jarming or EWOT.*
- To illustrate a bit further in such cases which suggest above average cell-oxygen utilization, occasionally some folks will go to bed having weighed themselves at, say, 130LBs, and compulsively weigh themselves first thing in the morning again, only to discover that they weigh 132LBs! Although rare because most folks wake up at least slightly dehydrated, this peculiar weight gain can only be water weight gain made from oxygen breathed in during sleep, since adipose tissue cannot possibly achieve that growth rate overnight! But is this excess water measured through the BMI excess IW or EW? If the latter, check kidney and heart function or suspect inflammation coming from microbiota dysbiosis, or deeper disturbances in the internal microbiome. In such cases, we often find our Metabolic MD™ (1 per meal or 2 at both breakfast & lunch) to be indispensable.
- If the former (their IW levels are higher than their EW levels and they are not out of range high in total body water), Metabolic MD™, CoQ-CF™ and Magnesium MD™ taken at low maintenance levels should result in superior metabolism when supported with low impact exercise.*
- For perspective, think of these cases this way (i.e, any patients with higher quartile IW than EW, alongisde normal levels of total body water content) - The patients' IW levels are tilted in their metabolic favor. Why is this? Well, in order for the IW to be at high levels, with normal range EW and total body water, there are limited reasons why this state occurs. Either (1) the electrolytes from the diet have been near perfect for a long time, and/or (2) their intracellular oxygen saturation has been optimal for a long time. In either case, oxygen utilization is likely at optimal efficiency, and the consequent/obligatory production of intracellular water is at maximum. The only other possibility is a severe inversion of the sodium/potassium ratio, which occurs in chronic degenerative states, but then there will be the clinical indication of such, and/or the EW and Total Body Water content will be out of normal ranges as well.
- Therefore, assuming the cells collectively are in proper electrolyte balance and at maximal intracellular water levels, with sufficient exercise and supplements as provided above, the resulting thermogenesis and ATP generation should necessarily skyrocket. This will enable not only ideal fat burning, but also sequential BMI measurements may show a net increase in lean protein mass as continued exercise is practiced. BMI software calculations are formulated to reveal both muscle mass gain and organ mass gain. One ratio to keep in mind is that when lean protein mass goes up, about 20% is increase in working organ cells. When adipose cells infiltrate organs, it is a major contributor to aging. That part of the organ replaced with adipose cells is no longer working to produce hormones or growth factors or both, whatever that specific organ is supposed to do in its youthful state. In the case of endocrine organs, that part of the endocrine gland is unable to make hormones. When the BMI reflects a net increase in lean protein mass, 20% of that may indeed be a return to function of organ functions. This is akin to tissue restoration like that of the extremely fit who build proteinaceous muscle tissue, only in this case, it is proteinaceous organ tissue. When increased lean protein mass occurs, it is a sign of true regenerative medicine at work, and the PAI should also reflect increasing levels as well, a sign ATP generation is optimizing across the entire body.*
- For a fourth example, if the patient is dehydrated to start, that information is vital, because it likely indicates they are not drinking their required daily quota of electrolyte-rich water. Other reasons could include either a deficiency or inefficiency in oxygen metabolism, especially if the patient is over 45 years of age. Recall that as oxygen is breathed in, it will of course produce ATP and burn fat through beta-oxidation, but then it also will produce needed internal (intracellular) water. Without proper cell hydration, cell metabolism will go awry. BMI measurements will capture this situation nicely. This is perhaps one key reason almost always overlooked why older folks are so prone to dehydration - most of them are oxygen deficient at the cell level or are utilizing oxygen inefficiently, and their BMI will usually reflect relatively low intracellular water reserves. This kind of insidious dehydration cases even arise in well-hydrated patients who poorly utilize oxygen metabolically. One variable is the dehydrating effects of night-time air-conditioning which acts as a dehumidifier on the lungs. Consider CoQ-CF™ and Magnesium MD™ in addition to adequate consumption of electrolyte-rich water and oxygenating jarming.*
- For a fifth example, high EW levels especially when coupled to excessive total body water levels may indicate entrenched inflammatory states from insidious infection. Dysbiosis is but one example. This entrenched inflammatory state often accompanies cardiac and or kidney dysfunction. Alongside your medical management of such situations, Metabolic MD™ is an ideal supplement to speed return of homeostasis because it promotes significant anti-inflammatory actions.*
- For a sixth example, patient has a history of liver and bowel congestion and inflammation. Upon taking 1 capsule of Metabolic the patient experienced headaches and nausea. Detoxification procedures were implemented to upregulate Phase 2 Liver Conjugation (Liver MD™, Purebiotic™, Essentials 5 in 1™ and 100oz. of electrolyte-rich water consumed daily), and the patient was able to resume Metabolic MD without further symptoms.
All MD Prescriptives™ products are formulated with safety in mind. Our carefully selected content amount of the bioactive constituent in green tea - EGCG - is a great example. We formulated Metabolic MD™ with sufficient levels of green tea to acquire therapeutic levels of EGCG, but still keep the maximal daily serving amount well below the established observed safe levels (OSL) threshold provided by the authoritative literature. For an example of interest, reports rarely surface indicating daily consumers of green tea in excessive amounts may be at risk for elevated liver enzymes, a condition which fully reverses upon discontinuing their high consumption of green tea. In one recent case, up to 1600mg daily of EGCG may have been consumed over four months depending upon the brand of green tea used. The amount consumed in this case likely greatly exceeded the limit of 700mg/day OSL.*
At recommended dosages, all ingredients in Metabolic MD™ are not known to incur negative drug-to-drug interactions (see references below). There is one report that Metformin is best NOT taken at the same time as green tea, since EGCG may impair bio-absorption of Metformin. This is easy to manage, since Metformin ER (extended release) is often taken 12 hours apart first thing in AM and late PM. Whereas Metabolic MD™ is best taken with meals. By this timing difference as to when each is best administered, bio-absorption rates of either agent are not in the same proximity of the intestinal tract to interfere with each others absorption.*
We recommend closer monitoring of patients taking medications at risk for inducing unhealthy liver alterations.*
Recommended General Guidelines For Adult Dosages
Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, patients with pacemakers or ICDs, patients with history of angina, patients under 18 years of age, patients with adrenal exhaustion or low adrenal reserve, and people with history of allergies to any of the included ingredients (e.g., citrus) should not take Metabolic MD™. For example, patients who may be sensitive to some types of citrus may notice a mild skin rash, or mild burning of skin, or both. If these symptoms arise, simply discontinue product. Be aware of hypoglycemic symptoms, and reduce dosage if encountered, plus eat more frequent mini-meals high in vegetable proteins.
By Weight - Adult (>75KG // > 165lbs) Optimal Dosage Schedule
- Start with one capsule at breakfast for 1 week.
- Then, up to 1 capsule at both breakfast and lunch (2 daily). Reduce to prior dosage if hypoglycemic symptoms arise, and counter by eating more frequent, smaller snack/meals.
- After 2 weeks of easily tolerating 1 capsule taken twice daily, either stay at this well-tolerated dosage, or speed results by taking one each main meal (3 daily). Either stay at this dosage level, or if optimum results are desired over the shortest time frame, test yourself as whether taking 2 capsules at breakfast and 2 at lunch are well tolerated. Simply reduce dosage to prior well-tolerated dosage if hypoglycemic symptoms are encountered.
- Start with 1 capsule at breakfast and 1 at lunch for first week, then reduce caffeine consumption, and take 1 capsule with breakfast, lunch and dinner for another week. Starting week 2 if tolerance and energy levels are good, increase dosage to a maximum of 2 capsules at breakfast and 2 at lunch. If too much energy or other symptoms arise, reduce to prior dosage that did not cause symptoms, e.g., 1 capsule daily or twice daily if energy surges too rapidly.By Weight - Adult (<75KG // <165lbs) Recommended Dosage Schedule
- Take 1 capsule at breakfast and 1 at lunch.Maintenance dosage for adults
- 1 to 2 capsules daily in divided dosages. NOTE: Patients may continue to notice improvements in their BMI and or weight profile, even when on maintenance dosages, albeit slowly.
- We recommend if caffeine consumption has not yet been reduced, to take all dosages of Metabolic MD™ before 3:00PM. However, reports are coming in that the anxiolytic properties of the ingredients within Metabolic MD™ are helping to promote deeper rest at bedtime as well.
- Note that caffeine beverages act as synergists to our low-caffeine containing Metabolic MD™. Drinking organic coffee can make you stay healthy by heading off many risk factors critical to overall good health and longevity, but don't overdo it!*
- Consumers who drink multiple caffeinated beverages daily should only start out taking 1 capsule daily of Metabolic MD™ until they lower their caffeine intake approximately 25%. For example, after starting Metabolic MD™, those consuming too much caffeine may find their heart occasionally racing, indicating its time to cut back on caffeine consumption. According to the FDA, a 12 ounce can of a caffeinated soft drink typically contains 30 to 40 milligrams of caffeine, an 8-ounce cup of green or black tea 30-50 milligrams, and an 8-ounce cup of coffee closer to 80 to 100 milligrams. Caffeine in energy drinks can range from 40-250 mg per 8 fluid ounces! This is the reason why Metabolic MD's™ powerful formula was designed to contain only minimal amounts of caffeine (< 4mg per capsule).*
NOTE: Once the patients' metabolism becomes fully restored to normal, and they are exercising regularly, maintenance dosages will add excellent insurance to help to keep them there for about 1/2 their initial cost. That is, each bottle when consumed for maintenance, now lasts for at least 60 days reflecting a +50% cost-savings.
For complicated metabolic states, when tolerance indicates it is allowable to take at both breakfast and lunch, this energizing formula will promote outstanding metabolic efficiency and healthier BMI status in 8 to 12 weeks.* Metabolic MD™ synergists to promote speedier results include Essentials 5 in 1 DR™, Magnesium MD™, CoQ-CF™ and Omega MD™.
- Patients should be instructed to expect energy increases, and to use their new-found energy surges to initiate or maintain a safe, regular exercise program keeping to the guidelines provided by Maximum Aerobic Function Heart Rate (MAF HR), or better yet, 25 minutes daily of low-impact stationary exercise with oxygen therapy (EWOT) while maintaining their heart rate at 220 minutes their age, minus 20% more.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Manfred von Ardenne, Oxygen Multistep Therapy: Physiological and Technical Foundations. ISBN-13: 978-0865773776 or ISBN-10: 0865773777
- Electrolyte-Rich Water can be made easily with 1-2 TBLSPs of Himalyan Pink Salt into 1/2 gallon purified water plus fresh lemon juice to buffer taste. Drinking up to 100oz per day is a proper objective for most adults.
- For more information on MAF HR, see: https://philmaffetone.com/white-paper-introduction-maf-maximum-aerobic-function/For more information on EWOT, contact SaJune Institute of Restorative and Regenerative Medicine.
- For FDA Caffeine data see: https://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm350570.htm
- Hu J, Webster D, Cao J, Shao A. The Safety of Green Tea and Green Tea Extract Consumption in Adults – Results of a Systematic Review. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2018 Jun;95:412-33.
- Albassam AA, Markowitz JS. An Appraisal of Drug-Drug Interactions with Green Tea (Camellia sinensis). Planta Med. 2017 Apr; 83(6):496-508.
- Knop J, et al. Inhibitory Effects of Green Tea and (-)-Epigallocatechin Gallate on Transport by OATP1B1, OATP1B3, OCT1, OCT2, MATE1, MATE2-K and P-Glycoprotein. PLoS One. 2015 Oct 1;10(10):e0139370.
Suntar I, Khan H, Patel S, Celano R, Rastrelli L. An Overview on Citrus aurantium L.: Its Functions as Food Ingredient and Therapeutic Agent.
Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2018; 2018:7864269.
Wang J, Wang H, Peng Y, Wang GJ, Hao HP. Isochlorogenic acid A affects P450 and UGT enzymes in vitro and in vivo. Chin J Nat Med. 2016 Nov;14(11):865-870.
- More references coming soon